Who are you buying the AIM plugs from? I find the price on 32-2298UL varies and it pays to shop around.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 5:33 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] RJ 45 Ends

I know this might open a can of worms with everyone having their
personal preference.  I'm running low on my stock of RJ 45 ends, and I'm
just looking to see what's out there.  I was using Emerson Ends,
(32-2098UL, looks like they are now branded as AIM-Cambridge) both
Sheided and Unsheilded, but the price has gone up about $0.10/end since
I last ordered them.  I had some very early Toughcable ends, but wasn't
really impressed with them.  Are they worth looking at again?  Anything
else to look at?

Nate