Easy enough to go to Cambiumnetworks.com/support and setup an account and login to get what you need.

On 7/6/2015 6:57 PM, Gilbert Gutierrez wrote:
I have a radio set that I inherited through a company purchase that has a software issue (Rel. 800-06-01) that does not allow it to ping from outside networks. I was wondering if anyone out there has Rel. 800-06-02 software (release notes show that it resolves that ICMP issue) that they would be willing to share.

This is an annoying issue but not enough of one to buy a new support contract so I can download it directly from Cambium's web site. I would put an older load on the radio that I had from my other PTP800 units, but for 2 reasons: 1. I am not sure how the radios handle a software downgrade, and 2. (more important reason) My PC with archived software releases on it had a hard drive failure without a backup 3 months ago.

Thank you,
Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.