It looks like I'm pretty much ready to release this code - provided that
the upgrade-into-real-devices tests goes well tomorrow.    However, I'm not
particularly eager to throw this up on the website for anyone to grab based
on the fact that I'm going to be not in the office for the entirety of next
week.

If someone wants this code to test, I'm happy to send them a care package
this Tuesday or Wednesday (providing I don't hit an unexpected snag with
the packaging and upgrade tests tomorrow), provided they understand that if
something goes wrong I'm probably not going to be able to throw together an
emergency fix until at least the 20th.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>