I avoid their forums unless I have to. Too many morons and fanboys. 

Now that said, I haven't heard of this 30 megabit limitation. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 

----- Original Message -----

From: "TJ Trout" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:33:01 PM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] uap-ac big junk? 


forums seem to confirm that no one has ever done better than 30 except with a 
Mac doing 3x3 
On Jul 8, 2015 1:32 PM, "TJ Trout" < [email protected] > wrote: 



flawless at 30mbps. 
On Jul 8, 2015 1:30 PM, "Mike Hammett" < [email protected] > wrote: 

<blockquote>


A friend of mine installed a couple in an old theater for a TED or some other 
high-nerd level event. Performed flawlessly. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 



From: "TJ Trout" < [email protected] > 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:15:54 PM 
Subject: [AFMUG] uap-ac big junk? 


just installed some unifi uap-ac s and they perform terrible. max 30mbps when 
the label reads 1750 mbps, anyone else have similar results ? 



</blockquote>

Reply via email to