From what I investigated… you move your BGP AS to them…they scrub…secure tunnel

disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message, or its contents or
any of its attachments, is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message
and all copies.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: July 9, 2015 12:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Denial of service mitigation

How's that going to work? Route all of your traffic to them first by VPN? I
think that's just for websites...?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Seth Mattinen
<se...@rollernet.us<mailto:se...@rollernet.us>> wrote:
On 7/8/15 7:48 PM, Andreas Wiatowski wrote:
Wondering if anyone has a magic answer to DDOS mitigation beyond “buy
more bandwidth”?

Other than having excess bandwidth to absorb it or null routing the target IP
upstream, there's DDoS scrubbing services like Prolexic.

~Seth