We're selling one of our drills because we've upgraded.

Ditch Witch JT820 Directional Drill
Ditch Witch 14,500lb GVW trailer
Ditch Witch PF22 300gal mud system
Digitrak Mark III locator and yellow sonde
Full rack of drill pipe (30 sticks)
Entire pallet of tooling, backreamers, etc.

Drill is in good working order. We've been using it almost every day this
spring. Hours unknown. We've been able to drill about 250ft max in one bore
and have pulled 700ft length of two 1.25 innerduct with this drill. It's
really a nice little package and light enough to pull with a pickup.

Recently has had over $3k in new parts this spring including new carriage
slide and bearings, chain sprocket bearings, rear wrench collar and
cylinder, rebuilt mud pump and new cooling fan on trailer, two new 70ft mud
hoses, several other things I can't recall.

Here are some videos of the drill in operation:
http://youtu.be/wGKuek0q4bQ
http://youtu.be/x1E9KUn9Lk8
http://youtu.be/TCiXXX1_8Ek

Asking $18,000 obo for the package. May sell pieces individually. Willing
to provide 1 day of training to buyer. Located in Michigan. I can send
high-res photos for interested buyer.

Chris Fabien
LakeNet LLC