That's odd. My guess is if the legs are solid rod, it's probably Pirod.

On 7/10/2015 4:53 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
Was moved to this location in the early 80's, was originally erected in another location. Could easily be from the 50's or 60's. From the Farmer that owns it "<In the early 80's> My Dad took my 1974 pickup truck and drove to the manufacturer and picked up a new base to put in the concrete. He was only gone for a couple hours, and I think he went south <From southwest of Chicago>" No Markings of any kind on the tower or base. Base of the tower is 7.5' Across. Leg diameter at the base is 2.25" We've looked through Rohn, Trilon and Pirod, but haven't found anything similar. The Legs actually taper down in size within the bolt together sections. The First section appears to be 50' tall. The Standoffs you see in the picture are welded to the tower on 1 side, and U Clamped on the other.

Nate