I call them Phoenix Connectors.

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 12:24 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Where can I buy the female connector for this?

Yes, it's a close relative.   The screw ones don't seem to have the retention
clip.

It's actually an industry standard connector.  There's easily a dozen different
manufacturers of the same terminal type.   Each pitch has a different retention
and keying method, but in the same pitch pretty much all the manufacturers are
interchangeable.