They apparently have preliminary approval and have started sending out
labels, but as of right now there is no movement on firmware development
that includes those frequencies.  It sounds to me like the OOBE
requirements probably make the radios perform like crap, so they are going
back and forth with recommendations and tests in an effort to come up with
something that will actually be usable.  Other than that, we know it will
be SOON (they told us back in 2013, remember??).