They might.  But I may be the best value.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 11:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Leaking possible new product

Well, since the 450d SM is official now.. it's the same reflector as the
Force110. And the same sub-reflector. The one I got to put together was like...
wow, super easy, and they actually listened to us! Sub-reflector snaps into the
radome, radome snaps onto the dish. So, Cambium would be wise to let us buy the
radome/sub-reflector kit separately to retrofit our existing Force110's.