Not so unlikely as you might think.

Patrick Leary, Telrad
727-501-3735

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 2:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Formal Dallas Seminar Invitation - August 11

If you have one of these in Hawaii I'll go ;-)

Actually Denver or San Diego would work.

-sean

On Friday, July 17, 2015, Patrick Leary
<patrick.le...@telrad.com<mailto:patrick.le...@telrad.com>> wrote:
While I have a number of you with slots held, please formalize it by
registering here. I expect it to run until about 5PM. This will include a
session about available 2.5 GHz licenses and the process for getting them
conducted in person by Bob Finch. We also plan on doing a site visit to a
working LTE customer site. Added to this seminar will also be some business
modeling tools fleshed out with help of actual scaled WISPs. And, of course,
we’ll have some technical content on the COMPACT LTE with the latest
information. Another thing that makes this one special is that our CEO is
expected to attend.

There is no cost for this one day event. It’ll run from about 10:30AM-5PM.

We look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.telrad.com/seminar-dallas/

Patrick Leary
Director, Business Development