Now you’ve ruined my whole day.  I’m still recovering from Jack-In-The-Box
discontinuing the Bacon-Vanilla shake.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 1:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Scientists have found a seaweed that tastes like bacon

I read about this last night and there were comments from people that had the
marketer of this product at college. Apparently, he is a very good marketer,
and it also tastes nothing like bacon (other than the fact that it is salty.)

I watched a video of the products they're making with dulse and they say 'it
tastes like bacon' then proceed to batter it, deep fry it, mix it with peanuts
and chocolate and other things.. you'd think if it tasted like bacon, they
would sell it as a bacon replacement, not mix it into peanut brittle.