Oh, forgot to mention, I didn't see any change in power levels either.

On 7/17/2015 6:33 PM, George Skorup wrote:
I've updated a couple 5GHz 450 sectors so far and haven't seen this. They all have less than 20 SMs though. Do yours have a lot of SMs? Are you also sure it's not a browser cache issue?

Yes, the Lites are a special build, 13.2.1.3 which Cambium hasn't made available so I've also been hesitant to update any of them.