  From: Josh Luthman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] MT in 5GHz band

  >We are currently working hard to work this out so no one need to worry about
any of your concerns discussed here.

  >More information will follow!

  I wonder if they're putting the same level of priority on it as the Dude.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

    It's good to hear they're finally doing something. Hopefully they'll at
least get UNII-1 and UNII-3.

    On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Glen Waldrop <gwl...@cngwireless.net>
wrote:

      I was rebuilding a fried AP, figured it would likely be my last MT 5GHz
unit.

      MT finally mentioned that they are working on UNII certifications.
Exactly what that means is anyone's guess. They might shoot for UNII 3 and
leave the rest on the table.

      http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87354#p491178