There are lots of gigabit poe switches on the market.  But, they're almost
all 802.3af and its variants.   The netonix does more wisp-friendly
injection, but doesn't handle everything.   Admittedly the midspans tend to
be a bit of a mess, but there are a lot of less-messy ways to get a midspan
in place.   A syncinjector reduces the wiring load by 1/4 (one fuse per 4
radios).  The 12 port version  will reduce this further and will be jumper
configurable for a lot more different radios - if I can ever get the @()#$*
thing shipping.

Personally, I'm more puzzled by the fact that the radio industry hasn't
just switched to 802.3af or 802.3at for PoE.  If you look at the root cause
of the PoE mess, it's more a symptom of the mismatched poe injection
methods.  802.3af came out in 2003 and provides 15.4W per port.  802.3at
came out in 2009, which provides 25.5W of power, and there's a
"semi-standard non-standard" way of getting 51W using all 4 pairs of the
cable.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>