From: "Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr." <mailing-li...@phxinternet.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:31:13 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Double Emails

Sometime beginning July 21st I began to receive double emails from this
list. Questions:
1. Am I the only one?
2. If I am not the only one, is there someone I can email off list to
check if one of my many aliases is also subscribed to the list?

I recently changed my email to be hosted off network and the domain
portion of my email became a domain alias for my email. When this
happened, I stopped receiving email from the list for a week or more (I
figured I was bounced). I resubscribed with the email address using my
primary domain and was getting list mail normally, that is until the end
of day July 21 when I started getting doubles.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
Phoenix Internet
List Email: mailing-li...@phxinternet.com
Old List Email: mailing-li...@phoenixinternet.net