Force110 ptp has a strong metal case.  The antennas are better than the
Powerbeam 400 to begin with.  You could definitely get away with regular
Force110 radios if you want.

Personally I'd spring for the extra bucks and put on the force110ptp.  It's
the heavy duty GPS radio but super cheap.  It's a backhaul, don't try and
save a few bucks or it costs you in the long run.

IMO the Jirous dishes aren't worth the mechanical disaster but I haven't
touched them myself.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343