Yes.

Patrick Leary, Telrad
727-501-3735

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of SmarterBroadband
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can't contain myself on this one... Customer using Telrad
COMPACTs in 2.5 GHz sends a note

Were they using 2.5 before?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:04 PM
To: tel...@wispa.org<mailto:tel...@wispa.org>; af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>
COMPACTs in 2.5 GHz sends a note

This just came in today, shared to us by our partner PCS Technologies in MN who
is the integrator on this project. I have redacted out the company name of the
customer, competitor's name, and person who sent the mail until I get his
explicit approval. This is running the WiMAX load and COMPACTs in 2.5 GHz. It
is running WiMAX because the customer has a lot of migrating to do.

****************
"Wanted to give a little feedback on our migration from xxxxxxxx's to Telrad
base stations. It's been awesome!!!!!  Signals are great. Most customers in the
-60's, -70's, and a few -80's are now in the -50's and -60's!!!!! Just a few in
the middle of 2 sectors buried in trees didn't change dramatically but still
increased by 5 db. Can't move over my signals on xxxxxxxx better than -60's
right now because they will be -40's on the Telrad and [so] too hot.

Didn't expect this to do this well. Completely blew our minds on how well this
has been. I have 85 customers moved over to these sectors and doing great. Some
radios that were experience wireless dropping on the xxxxxxxx quit dropping
when I moved to Telrad [and upgraded the old CPE] to the Alvarion WIMAX
firmware on the old CPE. Didn't expect that either.  Our accountant living at
13 miles out has around a -54, she also has a little bit of a hill in the way
as well so not perfect LOS either.

Bandwidth is consistent too. Not real bursty either. I had 2 -720p videos, 1 @
1080p and Netflix going over a 7M plan and it kept up very well. 1080p
struggled a bit but the bandwidth showed 7M consistently on my home Mikrotik
router interface so it was me just killing my 7M plan.

I took one of the indoors to my wife's grandparents and at a -84 I was still
getting 5.5M down on a 7M plan while my kid was streaming a Youtube video in HD
on his older phone. Pretty damn impressive and very exciting."

THANKS PCS for sharing this one!

Did I mention how fun this business is again?

Patrick Leary
Director, Business Development
Telrad
727-501-3735