From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 6:45 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AC Surge Protection

I've used various  forms of these over the years.   I wouldn't recommend these
as a replacement for individual rack surge suppression, but instead a good and
relatively inexpensive supplemental surge suppression.

Square D makes a surge suppressor which fits into two spaces in their qo or
home line panels.  Since I tend to specify a square d panel, I generally also
specify the use  of these in every panel.