same as unistrut

I don't guess I know what a channel bar is .

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015, 10:17 AM Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I also use beam clamps.  Although, I've found them a bit stronger
    and cheaper from the local electrical distributor.

    On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Rory Conaway
    <r...@triadwireless.net <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>> wrote:

I’ve not used them but I’ve used the ones from Home Depot. One of the towers I have them on got hit with winds a couple
        weeks ago that took out 52 power poles, bent the tower, and
        bent metal power poles in half.  We have 2 antennas on a 5’
        pole with a Jirous 29dBi and PowerBeam 500 on that pole.  The
        pole holds 2 channel bars.   The channel bars stayed locked
        solid.  I’ll never doubt channel bar again.

        Rory

        *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
        <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Lewis Bergman
        *Sent:* Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:39 AM
        *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Attaching unistrut to angle iron tower

        I would be concerned about attaching something to a tower that
        those sitepro1 angle adapters can't handle. Compared to most
        beam clamps I have seen they are wider and would resist
        lateral twist better I would think. They are also designed to
        resist pull out with the clamp bolt angled inward. Every beam
        clamp I have seen has a bolt that clamps straight onto the
        beam flat and are designed to provide strength against a pull
        directly perpendicular to the beam. At least that is what I
        have seen.

        On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:41 PM, Rory Conaway