Yeah I was going to bring up that the LC connector will not fit in the provided cable gland. We ended up buying 25mm to 3/4 adapters, and adding a stub of 3/4 conduit out of the bottom of the Compact to contain the 6" long breakout on the fiber cable.

We had a tower top junction box on our telrad deployment, just bought some 12ct multimode outdoor fiber and pit a small splice/terminal panel inside the jbox. Just used a normal duplex jumper from the jbox to the radio. We found a liquidtight conduit fitting that fit the threads on the radio body. I think this is not the solution you are looking for, but just sharing one solution.

On Jul 27, 2015 8:02 PM, "Patrick Leary" <patrick.le...@telrad.com <mailto:patrick.le...@telrad.com>> wrote:

    Andreas, I pushed this to Nick and Andrew as well, so I suspect
    Nick will be reaching out with his answer too.

    Patrick Leary, Telrad

    727-501-3735 <tel:727-501-3735>

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Andreas Wiatowski
    *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2015 5:53 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Telrad Fibre runs

    Looking for pre-made.

    Cheers,

    ______________________________

    Andreas Wiatowski | CEO

    Silo Wireless Inc.

    Email andr...@silowireless.com <mailto:andr...@silowireless.com>

    19 Sage Court

    Brantford, Ontario N3R 7T4 (CANADA)

    Tel +1.519.449.5656 Extension-600
    <tel:%2B1.519.449.5656%C2%A0%20Extension-600>|Fax +1.519.449.5536
    <tel:%2B1.519.449.5536> |Toll Free +1.866.727.4138
    <tel:%2B1.866.727.4138>
    Website http://www.silowireless.com/  | Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/silowireless| Twitter @silowireless

    This electronic message and all of its contents and attachments
    contain information from the offices of Silo Wireless Inc., which
    may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
    disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee
    only.  If you are not the addressee, then any disclosure, copying,
    distribution or use of this message, or its contents or any of its
    attachments, is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
    message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
    original message and all copies.