From: Glen Waldrop
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 9:20 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Netgear routers

Has anyone else encountered a Netgear 802.11n router that shuts down the entire
2.4GHz band for 60 seconds every five minutes?

I've had two of them do that and just found one running near a rural AP that is
having trouble.

Every five minutes the entire band is useless for one minute, they lose WIFI
and everyone near them loses access or nearly loses access, regardless of the
channel.