well none of these replies answered my customer's question but thats ok :)
it just reaffirms what i suspected, that it is not available

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason McKemie
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mikrotik home router question

  Doesn't the new mikrotik hap have a wps button? I hate them and disable it
where I can as well.

  On Monday, August 3, 2015, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

    It's called WPS.  MT doesn't have it and others shouldn't have it.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Aug 3, 2015 11:38 AM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
wrote:

      we have a new customer who called in this morning trying to connect to
his wireless printer.  Looking for a button on the router to make it transmit.
I assume he's looking for a "one touch config" type deal.  Assuming mikrotik
does not support this?  What to do?