Installing my first link in the lab getting it ready.  This might be a dumb
question, but is there a link key or password that you enter to secure the
link.   The radio linked right up but I can't seem to find a setting to lock
the link to only those radios.  I realize this probably isn't an issue with a
license bridge.  On the cambium ptp800 you have to have the link names match.
On the saf radio I thought the system name or site name might have to match but
they don't according to my testing.  Any help?  Thanks, Craig.

Craig R. Schmaderer
CEO | Skywave Wireless, Inc.
Ph: 402-372-1975 | Fax: 402-372-1058
Direct: 402-372-1052