warning sign generator:
http://www.says-it.com/safety/

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 6:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How much to pay for a small repeater site?

yup

On 8/4/2015 6:35 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

  Do an outdoor enclosure.  Put warning stickers on.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Aug 4, 2015 6:33 PM, "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

    We had one unplug our tower once... I had to go out there on a weekend to
see what was going on, and when I got there he told me he unplugged it because
his connection wasn't working and he wanted to get our attention. The problem
turned out to be that his router was unplugged, or something like that... which
was his fault. He seemed very embarrassed when I told him what was wrong, and
it never happened again.