Almost any plastic bag will work just fine.  Just avoid silvery static bags or
anything that might have a metallic coating like aluminized mylar space blanket
type of stuff.

From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Wrap indoor radios with plastic?

I have some radios installed behind windows that I agreed to hide or paint to
reduce their visibility.

Rather than painting them, I thought I might hang or wrap a black plastic bag
on them. Is there a specific type of plastic or thickness I should look for
when doing so? Would I be better off just painting them?

I've read Krylon Fusion paint is a good low-cost option for paint, but I really
like the temporary nature of wrapping them in plastic.

Thanks - Chris