I've whined a few times about support during their transition period from losing Simon and Jacob, however my last experience and a contractors experience has been wonderful. I called in to ask a few questions about the ticketing system and not only did he answer my questions, he took the time to walk me through the entire process and explain how they use it and just about everything else I could possibly want.

Kudos to Powercode support!

(I guess that doesn't really give you a straight answer, but perhaps the support number will bring you the same luck I've been having).