Oh ok!

I’ll take a look at that and maybe order one to play with.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of John Blake
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 5:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Another neighborhood on fiber, sexy sexy!

If you need 48 ports per 1RU, then I would recommend you consider the Huawei
S5700-52X-LI-48CS-AC.  They do need moderate cooling, but have excellent
cost-per-port and all the features you would want for Ethernet based FTTH
(downstream port isolation, per port rate-limiting, SNMP, sticky MAC, stacking,
tons of other features). We have one in our lab we have been evaluating for
another FTTH project and they are awesome.  Much better feature set than
Planet.  They use the dual-port CSFP transceivers to get 48 ports into that
space.  The switches are about $2k each depending on quantity.  We are a Huawei
VAR so message me if you want more info.

John Blake
N1 Networks
jbl...@n1networks.com<mailto:jbl...@n1networks.com>

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Lewis Bergman