I saw this company mentioned in a Krebs On Security article.

http://www.mailchannels.com/

Probably not too many of us do enough hosting business that we have to worry about signing up a spammer who trashes the reputation of our IP blocks. I do get a few unsolicited requests per year from people wanting to pay big bucks for hosting and specifying they want a big block of virgin IP addresses. What could go wrong?

Even so, we all have trouble with blacklisting from time to time.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone looked into this company or have knowledge about them (or similar services)?

Certainly inbound spam filtering is not perfect, I wonder how outbound filtering can be? How would it know that my farm co-op customer is just sending out crop news blasts to their members? I guess there is additional info like SMTP rejection codes, blacklists and honeypots and feedback loops. But can they really promise you will never get blacklisted? Maybe if you relay through them, their mailservers are trusted by the big guys. Like I assume the big guys all whitelist each other so that GMail, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. don't filter or blacklist each other.