From: "Work" <timothy.pct...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Cc: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 7:18:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Inventory

I've tried barcode scanner apps none of them have been able to read the cambium
barcode.. That being said we are making it PC based so any barcode scanner will
work as its just a keyboard input

Input and beta tester will be welcome

I'm a installer and was a purchaser for 7 years so it will be made with both
views in mind

My hope is after its done right powercode will buy it out and use it as there
are some things I can't do like add the item to customer inventory that would
be really cool if done right in powercode

If you have installers that are lazy and can't trust you have a really bad
person running your HR.. And think you have bigger things to worry about..

—
Sent from Mailbox

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Craig House < cr...@totalhighspeed.net >