PVC pipe hanging strap.  It's not less embarrassing than zip ties though.

I don't have one of those PoE's handy....are there no keyholes on the back?

To all equipment vendors: It costs zero dollars extra to put keyholes in the back of your housing. Ok, it's not free to retool after you've already done it wrong, but honestly is there any reason NOT to put them in?

Since it is the only Cambium POE option...does anyone have any idea how to mount them into place? My only idea is a cable tie and zip ties which is embarrassing.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343