Talk to Sterling.

From: Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 12:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ROW conflict

No, not a CLEC. The other provider is an ILEC though.

My company is just a WISP that is wanting to move to fiber.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield
Silver Lake Internet, LLC

On Aug 14, 2015, at 12:44 PM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

  Are you a CLEC?  That changes things, because if they have allowed someone in
the ROW already, I think they have to allow you too.  There was some rule
passed, maybe in the Telecom Act, that states that cities cannot discriminate,
and must allow all providers.  IANAL...

  I am currently in a battle with my city because they want to charge me a
franchise tax...that they don't charge to AT&T, Windstream, or Sprint.

  Regards,
  Chuck

  On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Brett A Mansfield