Yeah, we try to plug, test, unplug in about 10 seconds if possible.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 4:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GigE Testing

What if you plug a dumb switch into the two ports.  That should make the
traffic bar go up.

I can't imagine taking every SS to this test... That will take forever.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Aug 17, 2015 6:12 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Good to know.  We will see if the router can do a test.  If it fails if we
unplug it then it is making the whole trip.  Or we can get two of these
routers.