The one I have is not a Rodchester but its a Gaslow and I think it uses the same sensor using a hall effect.
Its a model AD-3G
If it is I will set it up that way.
thanks
Dave

On 08/18/2015 05:55 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:

Yes, all of those switches are snmp visible. You should be able to hover over the switches on the status screen to get the OID. Or check the MIB.

In the future you may just want to hook up a Rochester sensor which puts out an analog signal to one of the voltmeter inputs. Google "Rochester r3d hall effect" as an example. If you power it with a 5v source such as a USB power supply, the voltage will correspond to the volume if you multiply the voltage by 20.