One thing nice about Trango licensed is you give them your PCN and they ship
the radios to you configured ready to hang and pass traffic.

From: Erich Kaiser
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 8:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PTP820S

It is the same and very confusing..  Need to have a quick set page that will
pass all traffic and allow you to set freq, channel size, etc...

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com
Office: 630-621-4804
Cell: 630-777-9291

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Jon Langeler <jon-ispli...@michwave.net> wrote:

  In Ceragon's interface, you have to connect the service points. it's overly
complicated in the web interface. it could be the same for 820

  Sent from my iPhone