You configure rate limits at the AP and select it at the SM.

Von: TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com>
Datum: 25.08.2015  07:29  (GMT+01:00)
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: Re: [AFMUG] Epmp traffic shaping?

U can only prioritize but not actually rate limit right ?
On Aug 24, 2015 9:18 PM, "George Skorup" <geo...@cbcast.com> wrote:

    I hate the MIR profiles thing, but that's just me. And yes, I am
    totally spoiled by Canopy.

    On 8/24/2015 10:39 PM, Josh Luthman
      wrote:

      Config > QoS
      Josh Luthman

        Office: 937-552-2340

        Direct: 937-552-2343

      On Aug 24, 2015 11:27 PM, "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com>
        wrote:

          Can you tell me where? I can't find it

            On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 8:23 PM,
              Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
              wrote:

                Yes.  There's a really good interface for
                  it.

                    Josh Luthman

                      Office: 937-552-2340

                      Direct: 937-552-2343