Ok, I've got it up on tickets.packetflux.com.    See
http://tickets.packetflux.com/kb/faq.php?id=4

Please be careful with this initially.  I've made a couple of minor
modifications to clean up a couple of recently reported issues with the
beta, and it should be ready to go.  But I haven't done anything but bench
test it at this point.

-forrest