We use a lot of Meanwell power supplies.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:26 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Best small form factor battery backed up NEMA box setup

Look at www.pulspower.com

On Aug 27, 2015 6:19 AM, "Rory Conaway" <r...@triadwireless.net> wrote:

I’m going to upgrade my network with a standard NEMA box with battery backup
and monitoring.  The NEMA box is usually supporting 2-3 radios for relaying,
most of them are 48-56v although some of them will be 24v.  I’ve looked at the
Tycon products but wondered if there was a better solution.  I have just
started researching this so any ideas would be helpful.  I’m planning on using
the Netonix WS-8-250-DC switches.

Rory Conaway • Triad Wireless • CEO

4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040

602-426-0542

r...@triadwireless.net

www.triadwireless.net <http://www.triadwireless.net/>

“There are two theories on catching the knuckleball...

unfortunately, neither of the theories work. - Charlie Lau:"