From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower lighting - 3rd party monitoriing services

What it says you have to do and what you actually have to do are vastly
different. We monitor it ourselves. There are a few companies that do it. The
cheapest way is to use a monitor you can slap on Ethernet with SNMP. If not,
they Ali use cellular and go for a minimum of $30 power month.

Once you get notified you just calm the FAA number with your ASR and you get
two weeks. You can call back every two weeks forever if you like and never fix
the thing.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015, 8:17 AM Joseph Marsh