Lettem flop, I dont care. I teach my kids its all just skin, no different
than an elbow.
They could care less about nudity (they actually could care less than they
do, but its not worth their time for the effort, grammar nazis)

I dont care is everybody wants to walk around naked, I like judging people,
and occasionally making facebook memes, the meme material would be endless
with everybody walking around naked.