Almost everything I'm working with now is positive ground.
Honestly I'm fuzzy on what the fuse is protecting. I guess most SS's burn destructively if they're too far over current, and this one would pop the fuse instead? Is the idea to save the equipment *and* the SS? Or maybe save the equipment and prevent a fire?

On 8/28/2015 2:37 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
In a pos ground environment, the fuse will not be in the circuit if the positive is grounded on the power supply and the load.
*From:* George Skorup <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>
*Sent:* Friday, August 28, 2015 11:44 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] It is official
I think the idea is for power+fiber up the tower to licensed radios, etc. But I'm sure you could use them for whatever the hell you want. And it's polarity agnostic, so +48 or -48 or whatever.

We asked Chuck to make it and he did. I asked Forrest to make the 2-relay / 3-switch expansion module (to monitor and control the Traco BCMs), and he did it anyway knowing that he probably wouldn't sell a whole lot. These guys know how to listen to customers. Maybe the rest of the vendors can learn something here...