Hermen, it is where the word Hermeneutics comes from...

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 3:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 477 SAC and Filer IDs

I've always wondered what the "H" stood for in that exclamation.
He-man?  Holy?

On 8/31/2015 5:07 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

  Jesus H christ!

  This thing is still processing a 1k file

  On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Tushar Patel <tpa...@ecpi.com> wrote:

    I had same problem yesterday. But after clicking few times it let me go
pass that point without having numbers in those field.

    Tushar

    On Aug 31, 2015, at 3:25 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm