Dude, the relay and the switch are supposed to be on the binary/boolean tab. WTF. The values look right. I bet you can just rename the description fields to make it right. Something screwy happened, like the descriptions were overwritten. I've done that before. Refresh on the boolean tab and then switched to the analog tab without refreshing, but clicking in the description field and hitting enter will do it. But all of them seems odd. I'm thinking you didn't do that, something else happened. Not hard to fix though.