Overall, we're happy with it....  The only frustration is the continued
insistence of removing useful reports.   For instance, I can't even tell
how many of a product I've sold.  And I can't find all customers who have
bought a given item.  Both of which I used to be able to do.   Their
marketing department keeps telling me about all the cool reporting features
I'm missing out on, but it doesn't look like they even gain be back what
I'm missing.

On the other hand, the stuff just works.   And since I handle all my
shipping through shipstation (which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you have any
volume of shipping at all), I find I can do all the reporting over
there.

The only reason I'm considering moving to the Woocommerce solution is the
tighter integration with what I'd call more of a "marketing website".
We're working on getting more product information done, and better "waht
works with what" and similar stuff done, and that's going to probably be in
a wordpress site.  At which point, it would be nice to just have the
ecommerce set up in there as well.   I'm not convinced the ecommerce
portion is going to work as well though...

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>