From: CBB - Jay Fuller
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 2:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com ; memb...@wispa.org
Subject: [AFMUG] ok - so i bet this is a mystery no one has an answer to

So, i've got a computer at our office on a one gig fiber connection.
i have a computer on a cable modem.

I'm trying to copy a 75 meg file using remote desktop from the office to my
home.

The office computer has symmetric up and down - it's one gig fiber.
My home computer (download) is 60 meg down 4 meg up (charter cable)

Studying office network traffic it's only moving at 1.5 meg.

Why isn't it going faster?  Is there is a tweakable way?