That’s not so bad.  Especially for something new that probably will not take
off.  Hate to get tied to a large monthly bill that could totally eat the
income for the first few months.

From: Travis Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT eCommerce

Their cheapest package is $29/month and the rate is 2.9% plus a $.30
transaction fee. There are no other "hidden" charges or taxes like with many
other processors.

Travis

On 9/1/2015 5:40 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

  Their cheap tier charges an extra 1.5% I think.� So, 3.8% would go to them
if I want to keep my monthly expense as low as possible while I wait to see if
this thing takes off.�
  �