I just did a major build out with a bunch of M-TOW-Ds. The only places I
didn't use them for Pipe-to-pipe applications is when I needed less
distance between the pipes. Then I used a Site-Pro model. Chuck, if you had
a version of the M-TOW-D that was welded with a shorter cross-member I
wouldn't go to Site-Pro for those either.

-Ty