Currently the CMM4 doesnt support GigE

I want my MTV! or CMM5 will do :)

On 9/10/2015 4:39 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
I am trying to power a SAF Lumina Radio with a CMM4 and having the following difficulty...

I cannot get the radio to negotiate 1Gbps.

I have made a custom cable that takes an Ethernet cable cabled to the B standard on both sides with the exception that Pins 4 and 8 are swapped on one side (solid Blue and Brown). This allows me to power the radio via the CMM4 and get a 100mbps link. I moved the cable that goes to the CMM4 switch from the CMM4 from its standard 10/100 port to port 13, a gigabit port and I still am only able to get 100mbps. Next I took a Cambium power supply for a PMP430 AP and used my cable connecting directly to my laptop and still only got a 100mbps link. If I power the radio with a standard SAF power supply and cable, I do get 1gbps on the Ethernet link.

Did I cable something wrong causing me not to negotiate to the full Ethernet link speed?

Gilbert