Yes I know that.

Does anyone have any experience of how much better HD is?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 9:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF24HD

Ubnt says a lot of things =P

The added distance would be thanks to 2dbi rx gain.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:24 PM, SmarterBroadband <li...@smarterbroadband.com>
wrote:

I have not studied the spec sheets.  But UBNT say AF24 = 13 km and AF24HD = 20
km.  So I assumed it had more EIRP and therefore some more range?

Just wondered if it would be a 50% increase in distance in the real world.