I'm taking a trip to Branson in November with the In-Laws. They have a time share and go every year, but I think they mostly go to the shows. I really care more about outdoor activities, and museums. I definatly want to do the Scenic Railway, just because I like trains. And the Dam and Fish Hatchery look interesting (and Free!) Anything else that is a recommended activity apart from just sitting in a theater every day. Oh, No Kids on the trip, only Adults. We'll have multiple vehicles too, so an hour or 2 drive to something that I (we) might find interesting isn't out of the question.

Nate